Friday 8 March 2013

My first blog post!


I am new to this but you already knew this. If you have taken the time to read this then thank you!
I am pretty sure this blog is mostly going to be my ridiculous ramblings about more or less everything.

So what do you need to know? 

My Loves:

My Dogs - My 4 year old cuddly Staffy Cross and my crazy 18 month old Lurcher.
Music - most kinds! Anything you can jump about too mostly - I'm no dancer!
The countryside
Food 
Reading 
Festivals
Clubs thats are dark and a bit dingy and you stick to the floor
Hockey and my team 
Driving
The welsh accent
Being a massive Tomboy
Looking way younger than I am

My Dislikes:
Tomatoes - too many textures
Gossip
Big Brother
Big, grey, ugly buildings
Being underestimated
Bad drivers
British Films
Ricky Gervais and Jimmy Carr
Being I.D'd for scratchcards

I am a pretty laid back person...most of the time! So if there is something you want to know ask away?

No comments:

Post a Comment