Sunday 10 March 2013

Wish List

I am in a serious grouch today. My car failed it MOT  last week and its costing me a small fortune to fix, not what I wanted after having only bought it a few months ago! So I literally can't spend ANYTHING this month without having to justify it to myself and the  boyfriend...(Boooooo!).

All I wanted was a few t-shirts to make my rather boring wardrobe a little less boring and just my luck New Look have a big fat sale on that I still can't afford! I have just spent the last hour pouring over clothes I am literally forbidden from buying.

I am not a girly girl, not really I have my moments, but most of the time you will only catch me in skinny jeans and a half decent t-shirt covered up my some sort of Superdry hoodie.( Moderate obsession with the brand!)

So feeling pretty grumpy I thought I would put a few items I wanted to buy but just can't. :)

Comfy t-shirts

comfy new look tee's

Blue Jeans!

Blue Jeans

Warm & Superdry!

Warm & Superdry

Lazy but comfy, thats pretty much my style.
As its Sunday I am off to watch a movie and chill out in my Pj's with the dogs and the boy.

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment